Speaking on Monday during a visit to a school in Marratxi, President Armengol recognised that Easter poses a risk and that the government is therefore "working on reducing everyone's mobility".
Balearic government working on reducing mobility at Easter
Easter is a period of "risk"
Also in News
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming