The Association of Food, Beverage and Cleaning Distribution Companies, or ADED is threatening to stop supplying goods to central Palma, indefinitely, because Palma City Council has refused to solve the problem of restricted traffic areas or ACIRE.
Food and drink supplies could be cut to central Palma
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca