The shortage of key raw materials is driving up prices in several industries.
“We simply demand that online companies that come to the Balearics comply with current regulations and pay local taxes.”
“Palma's Mayor and the Town Hall have opted for macro-commercial centres to the detriment of local proximity urban commerce..”
ADED has asked Cort to monitor the loading bays which it claims are often occupied by private vehicles.
Palma City Council says it will launch an advertising campaign to encourage people to buy from small shops.
Sales dropped 7% from January to November in the Balearic Islands compared to the same time last year.
Afedeco and Pimeco proposed the creation of a large shopping centre in Palma during the last legislature.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma