The partial collapse of the volcanic cone on the Cumbre Vieja volcanic ridge in La Palma has produced a new lava stream that threatens more properties.
Residents urged to stay calm as La Palma volcanic cone collapses
Anxiety about an industrial zone
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!