2021 as seen through the Bulletin's Week That Was page.
Volcanic activity continues in La Palma.
Volcanic activity has re-intensified.
More properties are being destroyed.
A couple watching the eruption.
Less than 8% of La Palma is affected by the volcano.
Personnel from the Canaries Institute of Volcanology taking samples.
A week since the first volcanic eruptions on the island of La Palma.
Experts say that if the lava reaches the sea, it could trigger more explosions.
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca