On Friday, Balearic government spokesperson, Iago Negueruela, stated that presenting a Covid passport for entrance to bars and restaurants from Saturday is a "legal obligation". This requirement, he said at a press conference, will mean that everyone will benefit in terms of peace of mind and health security.
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
For those of you who wish to pitch the vaxxed against the untaxed may I suggest you watch the new film 'Belfast'. You can draw your own conclusions.