Many companies in Mallorca are either cancelling or postponing their Christmas lunches and dinners. The restaurants associations within the Confederation of Balearic Business Associations and the Pimem federation of small to medium-sized businesses are both pointing to cancellations from the middle of the coming week but also to postponements until mid-January, by when it is hoped that Covid infections, rising sharply at present, will be greatly reduced.
Companies postponing Christmas meals
Things had been looking good
Also in News
- Dream Mallorca home for legendary goalkeeper
- Mark Wright puts nightmare aside and enjoys Mallorca dream!
- Taxi drivers say queues at the airport have been "immense"
- Environmentalists demanding that Palma beach restaurant demolition is carried out
- Briton who ran over two people in Magalluf has been released
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.