Tim Ashby, a former counter-terrorism consultant to the U.S. State Department, is on Mallorca after writing his new book Elizabethan Secret Agent: The Untold Story of William Ashby (1536-1593), which shows that English spies were active even in times of Elizabeth I.
The Sunday Interview: The spy chief who helped sink the Spanish Armada
“In some ways, he was a 16th century ‘James Bond’”
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers