Redevelopment of the units beneath the Plaça Major in Palma will not start until after the end of the current town hall administration - the next election is in May 2023. Closed since September 2019, specifications for the architects' tender and project have yet to be drawn up, a situation criticised by Julio Martínez of the opposition Partido Popular.
No work on Palma Plaça Major units before next year's election
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property