Four new hotels will be opening in Palma over the coming months, adding to the 75 that there are at present. Thirty of these are in the historic centre of the city, almost as many as there were for the whole city (excluding resort areas) in 2003 - 32.
Four new hotels for Palma this year
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt