A Sunderland soccer supporter has said he will travel to Wembley Stadium in London via the Balearics to watch his team compete in the play off finals, with the flight being cheaper than a train to the capital.
Heading to Wembley via Minorca....because it is cheaper!
Flight to Balearics costs less than a train fare to London
Also in News
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- More than 20 people affected by chlorine leak at Puerto Alcudia hotel pool
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations
- Free express parking slashed at Palma airport