Around quarter past three in the afternoon, thatch on the bar terrace on the C. Berga caught fire. There was no one inside the bar, but two people - a man and a young girl - were injured as they ran from the smoke. One suffered a cut to a foot, while the other was affected by smoke inhalation.
According to witnesses, there was a loud explosion followed by flames. One witness informed police that she had seen a group of people staying in an adjoining hotel throw some kind of flammable liquid and then a cigarette butt. The fire broke out immediately.
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.