A study by the Idealista property website indicates that, for August, 97% of holiday rental villas in Mallorca that are within fifteen kilometres of the coast have already been booked. It is expected that late bookings will result in a similar percentage in July. Mallorca, according to Idealista, leads the way in August holiday rental reservations, followed by Minorca with 88%, Malaga (87.7%) and Alicante (87%).
Also in News
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures