A total of 11 people are being treated for Covid in intensive care in the Balearics today, three more than a week ago, while 112 patients with the virus are on hospital wards, eight fewer.
Covid figures for Thursday
Pressure on intensive care on the rise
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday