"We are waiting for a family member or relative to file a missing person's report in the next few hours to discover his identity," a police spokesman said.
The Guardia Civil has opened a full crash investigation.
The incident occurred around 2.30pm.
When the emergency teams arrived at the scene they were unable to save his life.
Motorcyclist could be charged with involuntary manslaughter.
Tragedy on the Formentor road.
Fatal crash happened on a straight stretch of road between Pollensa and the port.
One of the three passengers in the car died at the scene.
Family will take the matter up with the European courts if needed.
The scene of the tragic accident.
Sebastián Femenías died on Sunday, having been kicked in the neck outside the club.
Briton fell 15 metres from the seventh floor.
Parademics rushed to the scene.
The victim was rushed to Porto Cristo.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma