Palma police report having ended a party that was taking place on the Can Valero industrial estate last Sunday. Responding to numerous calls complaining about the noise, officers went to the scene shortly before 5am and found that a group of people had set up sound and light equipment plus a smoke machine. It was all connected to a street light.
Police end party with speakers connected to a streetlight
Also in News
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming