Palma's horse carriage operators say that the town hall has not organised exams for obtaining a licence for two years. This affects ten people, all children of the current drivers.
Palma horse carriage drivers say the town hall is hindering them
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones