It has emerged that officers from the Palma police green patrol reported the organisers of the concert at the bullring on Monday night for allegedly having allowed the sale of alcohol to minors. This was some time before what happened at the end of the concert, when a number of Spanish students were injured in a crush as they left the arena.
Palma student concert - police had acted against sale of alcohol to minors
Also in News
- Dream Mallorca home for legendary goalkeeper
- Mark Wright puts nightmare aside and enjoys Mallorca dream!
- Taxi drivers say queues at the airport have been "immense"
- Environmentalists demanding that Palma beach restaurant demolition is carried out
- Briton who ran over two people in Magalluf has been released
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.