Late on Thursday afternoon, Guardia Civil and Mallorca firefighters rescued the body of a foreign woman who died suddenly while on an excursion in the Cala Egos area of Andratx.
Woman dies hiking in Mallorca
Rescue operation took over two hours
Also in News
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers