The fatal accident in Son Ferriol, Palma in the early hours of Saturday morning was at a blackspot where two Palma teenagers were killed in May last year. On that occasion, a VW Polo crossed into the wrong lane and crashed into a motorcycle. The rider and a passenger, aged 18 and 19, were killed instantly. There have been other accidents along this stretch of road in the past, some of them fatal.
Fatal Palma crash was at accident blackspot
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!