It was not only one of the hottest summers on record ... the sea temperature was literally in the same boat. According to the Port Authority the record was broken on August 11 off the coast of the island of Dragonera with a temperature of 31.34 degrees and then again on August 25 31.36 degrees, an all-time record.
Bathers moan as sea temperature reaches record high
31 degrees Centigrade in some areas
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property