Residents, workers and business owners on C. Espartero in Palma, where a bus crashed on Wednesday, believe that on this occasion it was lucky that no one was seriously injured or worse. They all argue that there is a need to control the traffic, one resident explaining that the road lanes are narrow, the kerbs are very low and vehicles travel very fast. "A few months ago a woman was run over, and seriously so. This time, it was lucky that no one was passing."
Demands for traffic control after bus crashes in Palma
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!