According to a study by the Balearic University (UIB), 89.8 percent (practically nine out of every ten) of tourists who visit the Balearics supports paying more for accommodation if it helps to finance measures to offset or reduce emissions.
Nine out of ten tourists agree with the tourist tax
Money must go to protecting the environment!
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma