Opposition keep up the attack against foreign home-buying ban
Marga Prohens says that government housing policies have been "populist, radical and ineffective".
Former government housing director questions the sense of a foreign buyer ban
"I would be surprised if it (a foreign buyer ban) had a significant impact."
Criticism of Balearic government praise for Canada's foreign home buyer ban
The government is expected to discuss Canada's policy at Monday's cabinet meeting.
Balearic government "engaged in a battle" against purchases by non-residents
The government has defended increase in taxes on properties of one million euros and more.
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount