Last year, the town hall installed a barrier at the entrance to Cala Deya. The intention was to limit the number of cars and so prevent traffic jams. Unfortunately, the practice has proved to be somewhat different to the theory.
Barrier for Cala Deya traffic control hasn't worked all summer
The number plate reader doesn't function
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca