Sir Richard Branson has raised an additional 550 million dollars to continue with his expansion plans for Virgin Cruises. Palma is one of the key ports in the Mediterranean for Branson's cruise fleet. It is rumoured that the Virgin tycoon, who opened a hotel in Banyalbufar earlier this year and is planning to open another in Ibiza, wants to combine his cruise and hotel interests. It has been reported that Virgin clients would be offered the opportunity of staying in one of Branson's hotels and then continuing with their cruise.
Branson secures more funding for his cruise business, Palma is key port
Major expansion plans
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca