Shortly before 10.30 on Sunday morning, lifeguards saved a woman from drowning at Can Pere Antoni beach in Palma. The woman, in her early thirties, suffered cramps some distance from the shore. She was unable to return and started swallowing water.
Lifeguards save drowning woman in Palma
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca