A display by the Red Arrows over Gibraltar appears to have been cancelled this morning after a similar show over Minorca suffered the same fate, Spanish media said. Minorca was left stunned on Monday night when it was reported that the British Ministry of Defence had cancelled the event. Tensions between Britain and Spain over the display in Gibraltar were blamed. It now appears that both performances by the elite RAF squadron have been abandoned.
Air shows by Red Arrows in Minorca and Gibraltar cancelled
Speculation that move could be linked to row over Gibraltar
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals