Year 3 Magical Cats
Year 4 helping to find Macavity!
Year 5 Railway Cats; looking for Skimbleshanks!
Marcos as “Macavity, the hidden paw!”
World Book Day - reading with secondary pupils.
Guille and Maria keeping cool in the summer sun!
As part of their work on The Victorians, Year 2 wore their Sunday best for a ‘fish and chip’ treat on their seaside trip; they loved making Punch and Judy puppets and writing scripts for their theatre performances.
The children celebrated the coronation of King Charles III.
The whole school raised money for families displaced in the Ukraine, Turkey and Syria.
Reception made the most amazing castles.
Scooping out pumpkins!
The primary children love days where school uniforms may be left at home and they can wear different outfits for school!
Having the Joan Miro Foundation on our doorstep means we can take advantage of the amazing workshops on offer to schools in Mallorca; Year 1 had a great time!
The youngest children swim throughout the summer term; pupils in years 3-6 swim every week!
“I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house down little pigs!”
Certificates were presented for academic effort and achievement.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash