Etiqueta 'Balearic economic growth'
Balearics set to head 2023 economic growth in Spain
Different forecasts point to Balearic economic growth being double that for Spain as a whole.
Increase tax rather than ban non-resident home-buying in the Balearics
A suggestion by the BBVA bank; and it could help with affordable housing.
Third-quarter economic growth highest in the Balearics
Almost ten per cent higher than the second-ranked region.
Balearics forecast to have third lowest growth rate
The "negative evolution" of tourism has affected economic growth forecasts.
Balearic economy set to grow more than other regions
In terms of tourism, BBVA believes that there will be a slowdown this year because the growth in number of visitors is "close to saturation".
Balearic economic growth boosting incomes
According to the government, 2017 will end with the Balearic economy having grown by 3.8%.
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount