There has been an investigation into the hiring by BBVA of ex-police chief, Jose Manuel Villarejo.
In terms of tourism, BBVA believes that there will be a slowdown this year because the growth in number of visitors is "close to saturation".
Moody's may see a complicated future for tourism in Spain and the Balearics, but the BBVA bank, reporting on Balearic growth, is one source which does not.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck