Might this be May 10, or will there definitely be no curfew?
The tourism minister was called a fool (allegedly); the citizens were being taken for fools; and curfew times were moving around.
State of alarm
It would be most unlikely that the Balearic government would contemplate an early lifting of the curfew.
Bars and restaurants
The Balearic government is being asked to delay the start of the curfew until midnight.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma