Etiqueta 'British Mallorca homes'
Come on down, Nomad visa is now available
Since Brexit the number of Britons moving to Spain has fallen and the Spanish government hopes that the Nomad visa will help reverse this state of affairs.
Non-resident property purchase: "This limitation violates superior national and European legislation, and will generate more confusion than solutions."
The Balearic government has supported a proposal to limit the purchase of homes and vehicles by non-residents in an effort to reduce overcrowding and also ease environmental pressures.
British still dominate the foreign property market in Spain
British have always been the main buyers of homes in Spain.
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount