Majorcan hotel magnate facing corruption charges in Miami.
The aim of this local ordinance is to get those who earn money from the roads to pay for their upkeep.
Cruise shipping will be a sector to benefit the most from these allowances, with 40% reductions in charges applying all year to the ports of Alcudia, Mahon and La Sabina.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma