Ships from the mainland started operating again on Tuesday afternoon.
Cruise shipping will be a sector to benefit the most from these allowances, with 40% reductions in charges applying all year to the ports of Alcudia, Mahon and La Sabina.
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca