"The Balearic government has already signalled that more ERTE may be necessary."
There is to be an extraordinary benefit for employees with fijo discontinuo contracts.
The protest is to denounce the Spanish government's "terrible political management" of the extension to ERTE.
Business and unions are against the government's sectoral approach.
Ministers' discussions with business and union leaders will continue next week.
There cannot be "improvisation" with ERTE every three to four months.
The national minister for employment will be in Palma next week for talks about ERTE.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems