The startling story of the week was the arrest of Tolo Cursach. In Palma they were agonising over foreign property buyers and holiday rentals. The government made another announcement about Son Dureta. And animal-welfare stories concerned the Pollensa cockerel and the bull of Fornalutx.
The association Palma XXI has presented findings from its first study of "gentrification in Palma", which points to a substantial rise in the city's foreign population.
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca