Inca's second fair, including the Leather Fest Rock & Roll of music, food and Americana; Porreres has its autumn fair, while Valldemossa holds its ValldeMostra of bargains and cuisine; the Evolution Mallorca International Film Festival starts on Thursday; and the Bridgend Male Choir performs in Cala Ratjada and Santa Ponsa and also at the Cathedral. The Bourbon Street Stompers, one of Europe's foremost traditional jazz outfits, are at the auditorium in Palma on Sunday.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024