The Saladina Art Fest in Can Picafort was first held in October 2016. The idea behind this festival was revitalisation of the urban environment through art - giant murals on different types of building, including hotels. The first festival produced some fabulous work, and it keeps on coming.
Previous edition of the Saladina Art Fest in Can Picafort.
Interview with artist, super yacht chef and cultural ambassador for Malta, Caroline Navarro.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- 30 litres of rain within minutes, freak storm leaves path of destruction
- Yellow alert extended for torrential rain in Mallorca
- Police concerned at the prospect of a summer of "recklessness"
- Whale of a time for Mallorca diver who saved trapped humpback