Emergency services rescued and transported about 41 people from a semi-sunken dinghy.
Migrants wait to disembark from a Spanish coast guard vessel.
Survivor told rescuers that there were 40 migrants on board the dinghy.
A migrant disembarks from a Spanish coast guard vessel, in the port of Arguineguin
Hundreds died or went missing last year after attempting the crossing to the Spanish islands in the Atlantic Ocean.
Abandoning government camp, migrants hide out on Gran Canaria cliffside.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma