Local Police caught a Spanish man carrying 15 Moroccan passports in a plastic bag.
The plane used for the great escape on the ground at Palma Airport.
“Social media may not be helping illegal migration.”
Allegations of illegal immigration and misuse of public funds as well as possible match fixing.
Pro-immigration campaigners protest against the proposed Illegal Migration Bill outside the Houses of Parliaments in London.
726 migrants have been intercepted in the Balearics so far this year.
Emergency services rescued and transported about 41 people from a semi-sunken dinghy.
Defence lawyers continue to press for deportation of the twelve in custody.
Twelve of 23 people detained as of midday Saturday.
The woman told rescue workers that 40 migrants were aboard the dinghy
The migrants faced a seven-hour voyage in dire conditions to the Iberian Peninsula.
In the last week National Police have intercepted a total of six people trying to fly to the United Kingdom with fake passports
Fifty detentions in all have been made as a result of National Police controls.
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals