Booking a berth for July and August is more or less impossible in the Balearics and that is leading to the lengthening of the nautical season.
The government is attempting to “debug” this waiting list and is confident that in 2016 the nineteen ports in all will find their lists being revised.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma