The GOB claims it has evidence of boats anchored on posidònia meadows in Cap de Cala Figuera in Calvia and Colònia de Sant Pere in Arta.
Each summer there are complaints and some action, only for the issue to return the next summer.
Boats in posidonia zones are supposed to now have to use ecological buoys, but checking on this seems to be limited.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma