The special economic regime for the Balearics finally seems to be a reality.
The opposition are critical of a deal that is very similar to one proposed by the previous national government.
The annual debate about general policy started in parliament yesterday and continues today.
- Flight misery continues at Palma Airport
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's new family home almost complete in Porto Cristo
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding