The 'cold drop' forecast by Aemet has led to a yellow alert for rain and thunderstorms in Ibiza and Formentera on Wednesday. Although this alert isn't effective until 9pm, it may indicate the movement of the depression, as the risk of rain in Mallorca on Wednesday is minimal in the north of the island but quite high in southern areas tomorrow afternoon.
Wednesday's weather in Mallorca
Also in Weather
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed