Aemet having updated its weather warnings for Wednesday in the morning and issued an amber for the interior and yellow for everywhere else until 6pm, the rain and thunderstorms largely failed to materialise. Cloud certainly built up and looked threatening, but much of the island ended up having a sunny and very warm afternoon.
Thursday's weather in Mallorca - More warnings for rain and thunderstorms
Also in Weather
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Carry-on baggage charge to be scrapped says EU
- The Indian summer has arrived in Mallorca
- Record number of flights scheduled for Palma Airport over the winter season
- Albufera Nature Park in Mallorca has had problems because of a 'different' type of visitor