Six Y12 students took part in a Bronze Qualifying Expedition
The children in Year 1 and 2 have been busy with various activities and adventures
Year 1 have been reading the popular book "We're going on a bear hunt" and decided on this for their performance.
The students at Queen's College aim to reduce our paper consumption and use recycled paper.
Forest Fridays are favourite days for the younger children; exercise and woodland activities allow the children to observe changes to their immediate locality, to search for interesting objects, to socialise in outdoor, natural settings, to watch, note, run and play.
A day learning in the woods.
Students have been captivated by the Harry Potter novels and have loved listening to podcasts from many of the actors who have been involved in the Harry Potter films.
Another busy week of learning for the children at Queen's College.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash