Today’s restaurant started off as a neighbourhood bar in 1955 but it grew little by little, first serving tapas, then meals for those working in nearby offices and shops, and finally as the fully-fledged restaurant it has been for more than 25 years.
Menú del día at its worst
Also in Holiday
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers