We all know our way to the ‘Strangers Office,’ called many things by different people. These days it is situated just behind Portixol and the beginning of a fine beach experience. Today’s day out was a combination of a bit of Spanish paperwork, the Bay of Palma and then a little tax in Soller.
Nan’s Day Out to sort ‘bits of paper’
The delights of Palma Bay from that end cannot be underestimated on a glorious day
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"