There are certain kinds of restaurants where I always get a good gastronomic deal. I invariably eat well at Mallorcan restaurants in Sa Pobla, at the cellers in Inca, specialist fish places on the coast, genuine Italian restaurants, Galician places all over the island, Chinese restaurants where Chinese people eat and (among other eateries) Argentinian and Uruguayan restaurants.
The restaurant review: A mixed grill deal for RED MEAT fans
Thumbs up or Thumbs down?
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals